We are very pleased to announce that the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research confirmed financial support for a Temos project for the “knowledge transfer and optimization of medical and service quality in international patient management in the Cali region, Columbia.
GENESIS S.A., in Thessaloniki, Greece has been certified according to Temos “Quality in International Patient Care”
The Obstetrics, Gynecology and Surgery Hospital, GENESIS S.A., in Thessaloniki, Greece, is the new member of Temos network of certified healthcare units in Greece, according to the Temos Certification Program, "Quality in International Patient Care".
We are very pleased to announce that Caremondo GmbH fulfils the Temos quality criteria and provided all the evidence required to pass the Temos certification program for facilitators and received the quality seal for its “Quality in International Medical Travel Coordination”.
- Re-certification of IASO Group’s clinics – IASO, IASO Children’s Hospital, IASO General, IASO Thessaly and FILOKTITIS
- Temos project sponsored by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- GENESIS S.A., in Thessaloniki, Greece has been certified according to Temos “Quality in International Patient Care”
Certified Customers in Greece & Cyprus
- Adamantio Dental Centre
- Anagennisi Recovery and Rehabilitation Center
- Athens Eye Hospital
- Athens Medical Center
- Chios MRI Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Creta InterClinic
- EuroDentica S.A. – Specialized Dental Care
- Evexia Rehabilitation Center
- Filoktitis Rehabilitation & Recovery Centre
- Genesis S.A.
- Iaso General S.A.
- Iaso Maternity and Paediatrics Clinic
- Iaso Thessalias S.A.
- Institute of Life
- Interbalkan Medical Center
- Mediterraneo Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Athens
- REA Maternity Hospital
- Rethymno Medical Assistance
- Zante Medical Care
Certified Medical Tourism Coordinators' Experts
- Arabian Travel Market
- Cyprus Health Services Promotion Board
- Diplomatic Council
- Elitour / Greek Medical Tourism Council
- EMTC 2012
- Medical Tourism Coordinators' training program
- TEMOS worldwide
- Treatment Abroad